The Resistance military comprised the army and naval forces—the Resistance army and the Resistance navy, respectively—of the Resistance. Formed by General Leia Organa, the military also had the support of its Starfighter Corps. Rank was determined through a series of rank badges for use in inter-service denominations.
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Resistance military)
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Look and Find
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ The novel Bloodline reveals that Leia Organa formed the Resistance in 28 ABY. Therefore the Resistance military must have either been formed in or after the year 28 ABY.