Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I'll kill you, Jedi!"
"Far better than you have tried, Resk."
- ―Resk and A'Sharad Hett
Resk was a Human male who lived during the reign of the Galactic Empire. When a bounty was placed on Resk around 17 BBY, the fallen Jedi Master and bounty hunter A'Sharad Hett tracked him to Korriban and captured him. Resk threatened to expose Hett as a former Jedi to the proper authorities if he was turned in. Resk's threat prompted Hett to behead him with his lightsabers, further sinking the former Jedi into the dark side of the Force.
- "You don't dare take me in, Hett! You do and I'll tell the authorities you're a Jedi! Then the bounty's on you—"
- ―Resk's final words to A'Sharad Hett before the latter decapitated him
Resk, a Human male, lived during the early years of the Galactic Empire. Around 17 BBY, a bounty was placed on Resk, making him a target for bounty hunters. The bounty hunter and former Jedi Master A'Sharad Hett eventually tracked Resk to the planet Korriban, where both men were forced to the world's surface due to a storm. Resk fled from Hett and attempted to defend himself with his blasters but was disarmed by the former Jedi's lightsabers. As Hett cornered Resk, the latter threatened to inform the authorities of the former's status as an ex-Jedi, which prompted Hett to behead Resk to ensure his silence, as the bounty on Resk's head did not depend on whether he was living or deceased. After Resk's death, Hett, who had fallen to the dark side, discovered the ancient Sith Lord XoXaan's holocron, which taught the former Jedi Master the ways of the Sith over the next few years.
Personality and traitsEdit
Resk was a light-skinned man who wore jewelry in his brown hair and had brown eyes. He threatened Hett with exposing the former's status as a Jedi, prompting Hett to murder him. Resk wielded two blaster pistols during his confrontation with Hett.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi places the date of A'Sharad Hett's and Obi-Wan Kenobi's confrontation to circa 17 BBY. In Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4, Darth Talon recounts that Resk's death was after Hett's and Kenobi's duel.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4