- "This holoprojection was a gift from Queen Ressa of Drezzi to thank Darth Nyriss for her merciful treatment of the royal family when the Empire conquered their world. Her husband was executed, but the queen and her children were spared."
- ―Sechel, to Scourge
Ressa was the queen of the planet Drezzi for some time prior to the year 3954 BBY. After her homeworld was conquered by the Sith Empire, Ressa's husband was executed. She and her children were spared, however, by Sith Lord Darth Nyriss. Ressa gave a holoprojection as a gift to Nyriss for not killing her and her children. At a later time, Sith Pureblood Sechel told the story of Ressa to Sith Lord Scourge.
Ressa was a female individual who lived during the days of the Old Republic. She was the queen of the planet Drezzi for an amount of time prior to the year 3954 BBY. During Ressa's reign, her homeworld was conquered by the resurgent Sith Empire. After the Sith took the planet, Ressa's husband was executed. However, the lives of her and her children were spared by Sith Lord Darth Nyriss. In gratitude for Nyriss's actions, Ressa gave her a holoprojection as a gift. Sometime later, Sith Pureblood Sechel told Sith Lord Scourge the tale behind the holoprojection as Sechel took the latter to meet with Nyriss in her stronghold on the Sith world Dromund Kaas.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs in 3954 BBY, and the Old Republic era begins in 25,053 BBY. The Sith Emperor, who was born before Darth Nyriss, lived for approximately a thousand years by the time of the novel, therefore placing Ressa's existence in the Old Republic era.
- ↑ The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs during 3954 BBY. Since the story of Ressa was told in the past tense, it can be concluded that the events occurred prior to 3954 BBY.