Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "To fasten your restraint, use the yellow strap to pull the belt out from the right side of the seat, and snap the belt into the buckle on your left."
- ―Aly San San delivering flight safety instructions
A restraint harness, also called restraint or seatbelt, was a safety feature incorporated into spacecraft and ground vehicles. It was designed with the intention of keeping the occupants of the craft safe in the event of a crash. The transport ships used by the Star Tours travel agency, the StarSpeeder 1000 and its upgrade the StarSpeeder 3000, were all equipped with individual restraints for every seat. Luke Skywalker's X-wing also included a restraint, which protected him during a crash landing on Myrkr.
In Roan Novachez's second year at the Jedi academy on Coruscant, he and several other students involved in a food fight were required to take a field trip to observe the workings of the Galactic Senate. When they visited there, the repulsorlifts they used were equipped with seatbelts, which Jedi Master Yoda required them to fasten for safety.
- Jedi Academy: Return of the Padawan (Non-canonical appearance)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First appearance)
- Heir to the Empire
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Tours
- "The Saga Begins"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse