Darth Revan's lightsaber was the weapon used by the Jedi-turned-Sith Lord Darth Revan. He used it before and during his reign as Dark Lord of the Sith. It was destroyed when Darth Malak fired on his Master's ship.
Revan first used this weapon during the later years of the Mandalorian Wars and wielded it against Mandalore the Ultimate. After being turned to the dark side by the Sith Emperor Revan kept the saber as his weapon however he replaced the original blue crystal with a synthetic crimson one. During the Jedi Civil War, Revan used this weapon against the Jedi Order. Most notably, it saw use when Bastila Shan led a strike team to capture the Dark Lord. The weapon was destroyed when Malak fired on Revan's ship, nearly killing the Dark Lord.
Behind the scenesEdit
In both Knights of the Old Republic games, all characters that wield a standard lightsaber share the same hilt as Revan's Sith lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 42: Masks
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Vision to Meetra Surik)
- Timeline 7: Peace for the Republic? (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 8: The Jedi Civil War (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force (Picture only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Picture only)