Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary is a guide to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith written by James Luceno and published by DK Publishing. It was republished as part of Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary.
This invaluable Visual Dictionary brings DK's world-acclaimed visual style to the climactic final Star Wars prequel. High-quality annotated photographs and stills from the movie explain every important feature of the characters, creatures, costumes, droids and equipment.
Author James Luceno worked in partnership with Lucasfilm, ILM and DK to research this unique reference book, gaining exclusive access to amazing photographic material and insider information. Key objects have been created specially by expert Consultants from ILM - including the first-ever view beneath General Grievous' head armor.
The result is a unique and fascinating reference work that reveals the characters and creatures of Revenge of the Sith as they appear nowhere else!
Back cover summary
Exciting photography and exclusive text reveal all the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith characters, creatures, droids and equipment.
- A unique peek beneath General Grievous's helmet
- Full armory of Wookiee' weapons, including a cut-away-view of a bowcaster
- Darth Sidious's Sith medical kit
- Darth Vader's terrible origins
- The latest breed of specialist clone troopers
- Every detail of buzz-droid weaponry
- The sinkhole world of Utapau and the fiery planet of Mustafar
- The medical Facility in which Padmé gives birth
- And much more!
- Galactic War
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Jedi Knight
- Count Dooku
- Separatist Droids
- Separatist Ground Forces
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
- General Grievous
- Alien Cyborg
- Trade Federation
- Coruscant Ground Crew
- Coruscant High Life
- Padmé Amidala
- The Senate
- Mace Windu
- Anakin–Fallen Jedi
- Elite Clones
- Clone Specialists
- Clone Troopers
- Support Droids
- Wookiee Weapons
- Bail Organa
- Separatist Council
- Polis Massans
- Darth Sidious
- Darth Vader
- A Separatist escape pod used by Grievous is called a Kashyyyk escape pod.
- It says that Shaak Ti did not survive the purge (though the book was published before The Force Unleashed).
- The droid FX-6 is labeled FX-9.
- Rute Gunnay is called Nute Gunray.
- Sweitt Concorkill is Coleman Kcaj.
- Galle is Bly.
- The unknown green Utapaun "law enforcement" vehicle that is incorrectly marked as a Mankvim-814 light interceptor is actually seen on Coruscant.
- The height of the clone troopers is mistakenly 1.78 meters instead of the regular 1.83 meters.
- ARC-170 was said to have projectile cannon above the wing mounted laser cannons