|Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary|
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary is a guide to Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith written by James Luceno and published by Dorling Kindersley. Published on April 2, 2005 along with the film novelizations and a number of other reference books, the book came out almost a month before the film, and as a result it introduced a number of elements from the movie prior to its release. It was republished as part of Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary and is to be reissued with expanded content as Revenge of the Sith: The Expanded Visual Dictionary.
This invaluable Visual Dictionary brings DK's world-acclaimed visual style to the climactic final Star Wars prequel. High-quality annotated photographs and stills from the movie explain every important feature of the characters, creatures, costumes, droids and equipment.
Author James Luceno worked in partnership with Lucasfilm, ILM and DK to research this unique reference book, gaining exclusive access to amazing photographic material and insider information. Key objects have been created specially by expert Consultants from ILM - including the first-ever view beneath General Grievous' head armor.
The result is a unique and fascinating reference work that reveals the characters and creatures of Revenge of the Sith as they appear nowhere else!
- Galactic War
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Jedi Knight
- Count Dooku
- Separatist Droids
- Separatist Ground Fources
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
- General Grievous
- Alien Cyborg
- Trade Federation
- Coruscant Ground Crew
- Coruscant High Life
- Padmé Amidala
- The Senate
- Mace Windu
- Anakin—Fallen Jedi
- Elite Clones
- Clone Specialists
- Clone Troopers
- Support Droids
- Wookiee Weapons
- Bail Organa
- Separatist Council
- Polis Massans
- Darth Sidious
- Darth Vader
- A Separatist escape pod used by Grievous is called a Kashyyyk escape pod.
- It says that Shaak Ti did not survive the purge (though the book was published before The Force Unleashed).
- The droid FX-6 is labeled FX-9.
- Rute Gunnay is called Nute Gunray.
- Sweitt Concorkill is Coleman Kcaj.
- Galle is Bly.
- The unknown green Utapaun "law enforcement" vehicle that is incorrectly marked as a Mankvim-814 light interceptor is actually seen on Coruscant.
- The height of the clone troopers is mistakenly 1.78 meters instead of the regular 1.83 meters.
- ARC-170 was said to have projectile cannon above the wing mounted laser cannons.
- It states that Stass Allie and Shaak Ti were defenders of the Jedi Temple and both died in the purge - as stated above, Shaak Ti does not, despite some deleted scenes stating otherwise, and Allie was not on Coruscant at the time. She was patrolling on Saleucami and was killed during Order 66.
- Jobal and Sola Naberrie are incorrectly identified as Padmé's sister and mother, respectively. Their images, however, are labelled correctly.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Notes and references