- "Our inquiries are still incomplete, but at the moment it appears that Lieutenant Kosk and his men were attempting to make a little extra money on the side."
- ―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Mazzic
The Human male Reynol Kosk was an Imperial Army soldier who rose to the rank of lieutenant by 9 ABY. An acknowledged expert on the PLX-2M portable missile launcher, he commanded the Imperial garrison on the planet Trogan. In 9 ABY, Kosk was bribed by Niles Ferrier to attack what became the first meeting of the Smugglers' Alliance, even after having been specifically ordered by Grand Admiral Thrawn to leave the group alone. Kosk and the majority of his force were subsequently killed after a brief firefight with the gathered smugglers and mercenaries.
Personality and traitsEdit
Motivated by wealth and power, Kosk was the type of soldier that Grand Admiral Thrawn saw as a liability to his plans and wanted to remove from the Empire.
Skills and abilitiesEdit
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia