Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rhinnal State Medical Academy, also known as the University of Rhinnal or the Rhire Medical Academy, was considered one of the foremost schools for medicine in the Galactic Empire. It worked closely with Athakam Medtech to research medical technologies. 2-1B often pulled medical information from the Academy's database during the reconstruction of Darth Vader. The database however, contained no information regarding Sith alchemy.
It released a report of middle-class districts on Coruscant that identified 10 species under the risk of being affected with diseases from the pollution, including Abinyshi, Bovorian, Chadra-Fan, Mrissi, Mrlssi, Pa'lowick, Quor'sav, Rishii, Shashay, and Vors. Diseases included lungrot, dioxo-brionchiectasis shock, silicalung, and hemorrhagic molting.
The report called for planetary reform in pollution standards, especially in the public transit and industrial quarters and called for the phasing out of older air buses that employed propellant-based lateral thrusters and replaced them with more modern units that use directional-repulsorfield steering.
- Death Troopers (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Clone Wars Gambit: Stealth (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 9 (MAN2, Droid Manufacturers)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Darth Vader: A 3-D Reconstruction Log