Later, after the Clone Wars, rhydonium was present in Fort Anaxes, a base abandoned by the Republic, and was used by rebels Sabine Wren and Hera Syndulla to kill fyrnocks, which were threatening the two.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels Season Two
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- (First identified as Rhydonium)
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages