Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Later, after the Clone Wars, rhydonium was present in Fort Anaxes, a base abandoned by the Republic, and was used by rebels Sabine Wren and Hera Syndulla to kill fyrnocks, which were threatening the two.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- (First identified as Rhydonium)
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages