- "We have incoming ships."
"Who is it?"
"I… we don't know. But the ships are big."
- ―Rickert Beagle reports the arrival of the Death Star wreckage to Eglyn Valmor
Rickert Beagle was an male Alderaanian Communications Officer on board the Sunspire, a frigate that was gifted to the Alderaan Flotilla in 5 ABY. The flotilla was made up of seven vessels carrying what remained of the planet Alderaan, which had been destroyed by the Galactic Empire. While the ships were gathered in the remains of Alderaan within the Alderaan system, the Sunspire's sensors picked up several large ships approaching. Worried, Beagle reported via hologram to the Alderaanians' Regent Administrator Eglyn Valmor, but then quickly announced that the ships had New Republic code clearance. The new ships turned out to be bringing the wreckage of the Death Star to the flotilla as a gift from the New Republic, which some then suggested should be used to build a space station for the Alderaanians to live on.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.