Ringo Vinda was a planet around which a ring-shaped ring station had been built. During the Clone Wars, that world was aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and the space station was controlled by Admiral Trench in 20 BBY. It was there that Republic clone trooper Tup killed Jedi Master Tiplar, due to a malfunctioning inhibitor chip causing him to prematurely execute Order 66. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine declared that Tup's inhibitor chip was infected with a rare parasite that lived on the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ringo Vinda was a planet that first appeared in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, although its design was derived from concept art meant for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders" (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 23 (PLO5–6, Clone Wars Ace Pilot) dates "Sabotage" to the final month of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology establishes as occurring in 19.1 BBY. The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 46 (20 BBY 61–64, Crisis on Scipio) dates "An Old Friend" to 20 BBY. Since places "The Unknown" between those two episodes, it can be concluded that "The Unknown" also takes place in 19.1 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"