- "As we speak, the frozen planet of Rinn is facing an energy crisis."
- ―Commander Jun Sato
Rinn was an ice planet located in the galaxy. Around 4 BBY, the people of Rinn faced an energy crisis: once their dwindling supply of fuel cells had run out, they would be unable to power the heaters necessary for their survival. This predicament prompted rebel commander Jun Sato to task the Spectres with acquiring more generators.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rinn was first mentioned in The Essential Guide to Alien Species, a Star Wars Legends reference book written by Ann Margaret Lewis that was released on April 3, 2001. It became canon when it appeared in a hologram in "Brothers of the Broken Horn", the fourth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars Rebels' second season, which first aired on November 4, 2015.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- "A Day's Duty"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 15 (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 (Slide 2)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or between "Empire Day", which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "The Future of the Force", which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Brothers of the Broken Horn. Disney XD Official Schedule. Retrieved on October 27, 2015.