Riorians were an insectoid sentient species native to the planet Rior. They were characterized by their large, red eyes and sensitive hearing. While most were peaceful, a maniacal male Riorian known as Stalnus was wanted for murder by the New Republic by the year 7 ABY. In addition, at least one Riorian was a member of the Karazak Slavers Cooperative.
Behind the scenesEdit
While Leland Chee, keeper of the Holocron continuity database, initially confirmed that Loje Nella was a Riorian, he later debated whether this was truly accurate and said that the identity of her species should be determined in a future source. Ultimately, The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, a three-volume encyclopedia edited by Bob Vitas and released on December 9, 2008, confirmed that Nella was an "intelligent cliff-borer worm."
- The Force Unleashed II novel (First appearance)
- Wanted by Cracken (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations (Picture only)
- So You Want To Be A Criminal? An Underworld Primer (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Wanted by Cracken
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Force Unleashed II novel
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken dates itself to three years after the Battle of Endor. As The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, including the Battle of Endor, to 4 ABY, it can be assumed that Wanted by Cracken takes place in 7 ABY.
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 369 ("Nella, Loje")