- ―FN-2199, a riot control stormtrooper, to Finn
The riot control stormtrooper was a specialized variant of the standard stormtrooper of the First Order. Assigned to keep order on worlds within First Order territory, they were trained in riot-control tactics and given non-lethal equipment, such as lightweight composite betaplast ballistic riot shields and Z6 riot control batons (which were resistant to lightsabers). They also carried lethal weapons, such as the Sonn-Blas F-11D blaster rifle, in case situations spiraled out of control.
During the Battle on Takodana, FN-2199, armed with a Z6 riot control baton, fought his former brother in arms Finn in a lightsaber duel, besting Finn until Han Solo shot him with Chewbacca's bowcaster.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75139 Battle On Takodana)
- (First identified as riot control stormtrooper)