The Roamer-6 was a compact mask worn over the user's lower face and held in place by an adjustable strap. The mask was connected to a compressed gas tank and purifier by a flexible air hose. It also contained an integrated comlink. The gas tank unit was small enough to be carried, worn on the belt or slipped into a pocket. The mask's air purifier had six versatile filters.
It could provide breathable air for 6 hours, and had a 10 minute supply of compressed air for use in atmospheres with no breathable gases.
- X-Wing Marks the Spot
- Rebel Force: Firefight
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars 42: The Empire Strikes Back: To Be a Jedi
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook