|Star Wars work|
Rob Coleman is an employee at Industrial Light & Magic and is the namesake of Coleman Trebor in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. He voiced the character Darsana in Attack of the Clones, but the scene was cut. He directed a few episodes for the 2008 Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
Coleman also made a brief cameo appearance as Romeo Treblanc (an anagram of Robert Coleman) in the Opera scene of Revenge of the Sith. The name and backstory of this character was developed by fans through the What's The Story? feature on Hyperspace. His name was also the base for the famed Jedi Coleman Trebor. Trebor is an anagram of his first name (which is simply reversed), while his last name becomes Trebor's first.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- 3D Star Wars Cartoon News on TheForce.Net - 2/7/07