Robes, also known as cowls, were loose-fitting clothes with sleeves. The Jedi and Sith both often wore robes beneath a cloak, and the Jedi had their own particular style of robes. Darth Sidious wore a hooded zeyd cloth robe, while Darth Vader and the Imperial Guard wore robes with armor. Jawas wore robes with a hooded cowl.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- ; image #2 (of 22)
- ; images #9, 10 (of 29)