Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A robolobotomy was a procedure performed on droids to extract data from their droid brain.
- "We did a robolobotomy on the battle droids and came up with this piece of memory."
- ―Gregar Typho, accessing a holorecording of Dr. Nuvo Vindi
Robolobotomy was used on the T-series tactical droid TJ-55 on Christophsis to gather more information about stolen intelligence, but was unsuccessful. Robolobotomy was used by Aayla Secura on a tactical droid after a battle. Gregar Typho also used one on a B1 battle droid to gain information on Dr. Nuvo Vindi and his Blue Shadow Virus bombs.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Headgames (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- (Indirect mention only)
- (Picture only)