Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A rock was a naturally occurring substance composed of compacted minerals. It could refer to:
- Rebel Rock, the codename of a resistance fighter on the planet Cilpar.
- Rock Wizard, a powerful sorcerer on the forest moon of Endor.
- Rock'co, an art collector who lived on Narigus III.
- Rootrock, a Nosaurian general who fought in the Clone Wars.
- Dathomiri rock dragon, large reptiles native to the planet Dathomir.
- Fenner's rock, an exotic creature named after xenobiologist, Rivoc Fenner.
- Ixzinian rock ram, a grazing animal native to Pellastrallas.
- Rock beetle, insects native to Tatooine.
- Rock crab, an edible aquatic creature.
- Rock hornet, an insect native to Tatooine.
- Rock-lion, large felines native to Zaloriis.
- Rock lizard, a type of lizard native to Yavin 4.
- Rock mouse, a type of mouse found in rocky terrain.
- Rock shrew, an insectivore native to Coruscant.
- Rock sucker, gastropods native to Mytus VII.
- Rock tabbit, easily frightened creatures.
- Rock viper, desert reptiles native to Ord Cestus.
- Rock-vulture, a type of vulture native to Utapau.
- Rock wart, a poisonous insect sometimes found on Tatooine.
- Rock wart sting juice, the poison found in a rock wart.
- Rockhopper, a riding animal native to the planet Roon.
- Rockmite, an insect native to Tatooine.
- Sullustan rockrender, a large creature native to Sullust.
- Bantha Rock, a rock formation on the planet Tatooine.
- Buula's Rocky Home, one of the Vessar Asteroids inhabited by the Chevin crime lord Buula Nen.
- Council Rock, a rock formation on the planet Kashyyyk.
- Floating Rock Gardens of Ryloth, a tourist attraction on the planet Ryloth.
- Great Rock, a settlement on the planet Ord Mantell.
- Plibene Rock, a rock formation on the planet Tatooine.
- Red Rock, the location of a Rebel camp on the planet M'haeli.
- Shattered Rock, an asteroid base used by the Rebel Alliance.
- Rock Dragon, a shuttle belonging to Tenel Ka Djo.
- Rock-One, a Miid ro'ik cruiser used by the Yuuzhan Vong in the Yuuzhan Vong War.
- Rockcan, a spacecraft owned by prospector Gideon Smith.
- Rock Council, a council of Wookiee elders that met at the Council Rock.
- Rock Squadron, a starfighter squadron that fought in the Second Battle of Xa Fel.
- Rock Leader, the callsign of the leader of the squadron.
- Rock Workers, a faction of The Workers on the planet New Apsolon.
- Fry-rock, a rock where food could be cooked naturally.
- Baka rock, a type of music popular with Gamorreans.
- Jedi Rocks, a jizz song performed by the Max Rebo Band.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.