During Dooku's attempt to allow separatist movement through Hutt space during the Clone Wars, Dooku had several of his MagnaGuard fly several rogue-class starfighters. Though the fighters were destroyed, they were successful in shooting down Jedi General Skywalker's ship, the Twilight.
Cad Bane was then given one by his Sith Lord client, Darth Sidious, equipped with a cloaking device. Bane then used to kidnap two children from Rodia and Glee Anslem, taking them to Mustafar. Bane and his ship were then captured by Skywalker and his apprentice on Naboo. Onboard the Resolute, Skywalker and Tano searched his ship, eventually discovering that he also went to Mustafar.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Rouge-class starfighter first appeared in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. It was a late addition to the film and though a digital model was created for the starfighter, it was never completed to the level originally planned.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (Mentioned only) (First identified as Rogue-class starfighter)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (First identified as MagnaGuard fighter)