The rollerfish was a meter-long, elusive fish that was native to the upper ocean layers of the planet Kamino. Distinguished by the curved spines found along the dorsal and ventral ridges of their bodies, rollerfish were named for the way in which they captured and killed their prey. After grasping prey with their toothy mouths, rollerfish then rolled their bodies around the prey, piercing it with their spines. The primary prey of the rollerfish was the sea-mouse. In 22 BBY, Jango Fett would occasionally take his son, Boba, fishing off the platform ledges of Tipoca City. To get a fish, one must spear it. Hitting a certain area will instantly stun the fish, making for an easy catch.
- Star Wars Adventures 4: Jango Fett vs. the Razor Eaters
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (First appearance)
- Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide