|Chronological and political information|
In 21 BBY, during Operation Durge's Lance, Coorr was bribed by fellow Committee senator Onaconda Farr to redirect the Naval fleet at Iseno to Farr's native Rodia. As the Iseno fleet was meant to reinforce the planet Duro, the fleet transfer served to quicken the fall of that planet to the Confederacy. Following the battle, when news of the bribe became known, both Coorr and Farr resigned from the Senate, and returned to their homeworlds. Some time later, Vyn Narcassan was following the trail of a secret communication channel, in which he claimed the opinion as a serious case. Coorr saw the matter and was skeptical that Vyn risked his career.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 49 —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 52 —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 53 —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:29