In Melitto culture, a ronin was a male warrior who had survived the defeat of his myrmitrix, thus becoming a hiveless outcast. The ronin Sarco Plank ended up working as a bounty hunter, jungle guide, and tomb raider on Devaron.
Behind the scenesEdit
Melitto ronin first appeared in Jason Fry's junior novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure, in the person of Sarco Plank. However, the term itself was coined in Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy, also written by Fry. In real-life, rōnin were vagrant samurai warriors who were not in the service of a feudal lord.
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First appearance)
- Luke and the Lost Jedi Temple
- The Weapon of a Jedi
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 2
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (First identified as ronin)