- "You look very well, my daughter. But always remember—hide who you are from the sisterhood or your mother will destroy you."
- ―The ghost of Ros Lai's father
Ros Lai's father was a Jedi Knight in the last decades of the Galactic Republic. When he was sent to the planet Dathomir on a mission, this Jedi was captured by the Nightsisters and taken as a slave by the witch Zalem. As it was customary in the Dathomiri witches' culture, Zalem killed her husband after mating. Their daughter, Ros Lai, grew in the hate of her mother, and swore she would avenge the murder of a father she never knew.
- Star Wars 24: Infinity's End, Part 2 (First appearance) (Appears as a ghost or a spirit)
- Star Wars 25: Infinity's End, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 26: Infinity's End, Part 4 (Mentioned only)