Rose's medallion was a Haysian ore medallion worn by Resistance technician Rose Tico. Along with her sister Paige's medallion, the medallion was a stylized ensign of the Otomok system, representing the planet of Hays Minor. In 34 ABY, after Rose and Finn hired slicer and codebreaker DJ to disable General Armitage Hux's tracking system in order to help the Resistance in their battle against the First Order, DJ demanded Rose's medallion as payment for his services. Though Finn initially objected, Rose accepted the deal only to have the medallion returned to her after DJ used it to disable a locked door aboard the First Order Navy's flagship the Supremacy.
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- "Rose Knows"—Star Wars Adventures 6
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 4
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Rose's medallion)