|Rothana Heavy Engineering|
Military vehicle manufacturer
|Chronological and political information|
- "Master Sifo-Dyas requested the most powerful army in the galaxy. We have worked with only the best shipbuilders to fulfill that request."
- ―Lama Su
Rothana Heavy Engineering was a subsidiary of Kuat Drive Yards, in operation prior to and during the Clone Wars. Its headquarters was located on the eponymous planet of Rothana. Rothana received a subcontract with the cloners on Kamino to create war machines for the Galactic Republic's clone troopers and army.
Smaller Rothana warship models were noted for their characteristic "arrow"-shaped command towers. As the Clone Wars progressed, the shipyards quickly supplemented its successful assault ships with larger and more advanced designs such as destroyers and battleships.
After the Clone Wars ended, Rothana would still design and produce weaponry and vehicles for the Galactic Empire, but would not be as prominent as they were before. Still, even during the Galactic Civil War, certain designs would still be influenced by their style.
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 52 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Equipment (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- "Ord Vaxal: Prison Planet of the Empire"—Polyhedron 165
- The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Attack of the Clones: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Hero's Guide
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook