- "The most gracious Jabba has one more small condition: he demands you bring back the slime who kidnapped his little…punky muffin."
Rotta, nicknamed "Pedunkee Mufkin", translated as Punky Muffin, by his father and "Stinky" by Ahsoka Tano, was a male Hutt and the son of Jabba the Hutt. During the Clone Wars, he was secretly kidnapped by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which was orchestrated by Count Dooku with help from Ziro, Rotta's great-uncle. The plot was meant to discredit the Jedi Order and scuttle negotiations between the Galactic Republic and the Hutts, but the Jedi were able to rescue him.
Behind the scenesEdit
Per Supervisor Director Dave Filoni's initial series concept, Rotta was intended to be a character in the series alongise his father, Ziro. The concept was later developed into the theatrical film.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded