- "It seems they're only targeting the droid army. If you allow the Royal Onderon Militia to assume control of security, the terrorists may stop and discuss terms."
- ―General Tandin, to King Sanjay Rash
The Royal Onderon Militia, also known as the Onderon royal militia or simply as the royal guard, was the bodyguard force that served the King of Onderon during the Clone Wars. The militia was comprised of Onderon Guards.
After the ousting of King Ramsis Dendup, General Tandin, the leader of the Royal Onderon Militia, swore his force's allegiance to the new king, Sanjay Rash. However, when Rash attempted to publicly execute Dendup, Tandin led the Royal Onderon Militia against the crown, rescuing Dendup and siding with the Onderon rebels against Rash's regime, which was being backed by General Kalani and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
The Royal Onderon Militia members wielded laser lances.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- (First identified as Onderon royal militia and royal guard)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.46