Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kyle Katarn: "I could go for one of those."
- Lando Calrissian: "Yeah, me too."
- ―Kyle Katarn and Lando Calrissian[src]
Ruby bliel was a gooey, tasty drink that could be found on Tatooine. It was known to have been available at several cantinas on Tatooine, including Maggy the Gorgon's and the Blue Brubb in Mos Espa and stalls around Mos Espa. It was a favorite of young Anakin Skywalker, W. Wald and Kitster Chanchani Banai.
It was also a popular drink in Baruk's Bar on Nar Shaddaa, generally recommended by the grammatically challenged Red-Eye Baldarek. Reelo Baruk himself may have been fond of the drink, as he used its name for the password to his secret command center within his garbage facility. Unfortunately for Baruk, Kyle Katarn was able to learn this code from an imprisoned Lando Calrissian, which soon led to Baruk's undoing.
- Anakin's Fate
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First mentioned)
- Episode I: Anakin Skywalker
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Tatooine Ghost (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Mentioned only)
- Survivor's Quest
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 131
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia