Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "In half an hour I can put together a strike team of twenty soldiers, capable of succeeding at any mission, under any circumstances, anywhere in the galaxy."
- ―General Crix Madine
They undertake only the most difficult missions.
They are experts in hand-to-hand combat, weapons, tactics, and survival.
They are the Rebel SpecForces.
Infiltrate a secret Imperial installation to rescue captured Rebel spies. Steal prototype weapons from the heart of the Empire. Sow confusion and destruction behind enemy lines. Perform missions that other soldiers consider impossible.
Rules of Engagement gives you all the information needed to run a SpecForce campaign, featuring:
- Detailed descriptions of the elite forces of the Empire.
- New weapons, equipment and vehicles.
- New SpecForce character templates.
- Dozens of optional rules that reflect the dangerous nature of hit-and-fade combat.
- A guide to commando training and SpecForce operational tactics.
Fight the battle against the Empire from the front lines where the rules of engagement are simple: achieve your objective and make it back alive.
- Chapter One: Rebel SpecForces
- Historical Special Forces
- Special Operations
- Regulars and Partisans
- Creation of Alliance Special Forces
- Special Forces in the New Republic
- Chapter Two: SpecForce Life
- Chapter Three: Operations and Missions
- Special Forces Missions
- Critical Strikes
- Operational Principles
- Intelligence and Operational Execution
- Field Tactics
- How to Stay Alive in the Field
- Optional Rule Contaminated Drinking Water
- How to Secure a Zone
- Unit Formation
- Hand Signals
- Chapter Four: Quartermaster's Supplies
- Chapter Five: Transportation
- Landing Craft
- Troop Transports
- Assorted Conveyances
- Mounts, Pack Animals and Droids
- Foot Travel
- Chapter Six: Weapons
- Chapter Seven: SpecForce Organization
- Fire Teams
- 1st Regiment
- 2nd Regiment
- 3rd Regiment
- 4th Regiment
- 5th Regiment
- 5th Regiment
- 6th Regiment
- 7th Regiment
- SpecForce Drivers and Pilots
- SpecForce Scanner-Communications Operators
- SpecForce Interrogators
- SpecForce Procurement Specialists
- Chapter Eight: Notable SpecForce Units
- Chapter Nine: Bases and Staging Areas
- Chapter Ten: The Enemy
- Imperial Army
- Cold Assault Stormtroopers
- Aquatic Assault Stormtrooper
- Desert Assault Stormtroopers
- Zero-G assault stormtroopers
- Stormtrooper Scout
- Radiation Zone Stormtrooper
- Storm commandos
- Coruscant Guard
- Imperial Royal Guard
- Imperial Special Weapons and Equipment
- Chapter Eleven: SpecForce Campaigns
- Character Templates
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|