The male humanoid bounty hunter Rum Sleg spent time in Mos Espa spaceport on the planet Tatooine in the year 32 BBY. While in the spaceport he passed by a DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droid shortly before attending the Boonta Eve Classic podrace in the Mos Espa Grand Arena. At the race, he sat in the stands and cheered for the Dug podracer Sebulba, who ultimately lost to the human racer Anakin Skywalker.
Rum Sleg was a humanoid male who worked as a bounty hunter during the reign of the Galactic Republic. In the year 32 BBY, Sleg was in the spaceport of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine where while walking the streets he passed a DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droid that had been sent out by the Sith apprentice Darth Maul to search for the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Queen Padmé Amidala of the planet Naboo.
He later attended the Boonta Eve Classic podracing event and sat in the stands at the Mos Espa Grand Arena, where each of the three laps of the race started and ended. The bounty hunter cheered when the Dug podracer Sebulba passed through the arena in the lead after the first lap of the race; however, during the final lap the Dug crashed and so was ultimately beaten by the human podracer Anakin Skywalker. 
While on Tatooine, Sleg wore a painted skull visor to cover his face along with a red and black suit of armor including a helmet and a silver backpack. He wore a blaster pistol holstered on his belt.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rum Sleg first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which was released on May 19, 1999. He was not identified in the film, but was named on a card in the "Boonta Eve Podrace" expansion of the Star Wars Legends Young Jedi Collectible Card Game made by Decipher, Inc. and released on September 5, 2001. The name was then first used in canon in the video game Star Wars: Force Collection, which initially launched on September 4, 2013.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (First identified as Rum Sleg)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Force Collection
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ Young Jedi Collectible Card Game – Boonta Eve Podrace (Card: Rum Sleg)
- ↑ Young Jedi Collectible Card Game card list. Decipher, Inc.. Archived from the original on February 3, 2002. Retrieved on April 20, 2017.