- "The Rur crystal. Safety basal level activated! I can work with this!"
- ―Doctor Chelli Aphra
The Rur crystal was a unique crystal that served as the computer core for the ancient Ordu Aspectu's space station-fortress, the Citadel of Rur. The crystal later became the vessel for the artificial intelligence of Eternal Rur, which the corrupted consciousness of the Ordu Aspectu's leader, Rur. Doctor Chelli Aphra obtained the cystal in 0 ABY during the twilight of the Ordu Aspectu.
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- The Screaming Citadel, Part I
- Star Wars 31: The Screaming Citadel, Part II (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 7: The Screaming Citadel, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 32: The Screaming Citadel, Part IV (First identified as Rur crystal)
- Doctor Aphra 8: The Screaming Citadel, Part V
- Star Wars 33: Rebels in the Wild (Indirectly mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 9: The Enormous Profit, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 10: The Enormous Profit, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 11: The Enormous Profit, Part III
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1 (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)