Ruusan was a planet located in the Ruusan system of the galaxy's Mid Rim that was orbited by three moons. During the Separatist Crisis, it was aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and, during the Clone Wars, Ruusan 2, one of its moons, was the location of Skytop Station, a secret Confederate listening post.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ruusan was first introduced in the Star Wars Legends video game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, where it played a prominent role as the location of the powerful Force nexus known as the Valley of the Jedi. It was later revealed as the site of the final battle of the New Sith Wars, which served as the catalyst for the Ruusan Reformation that reorganized the Galactic Republic. Ruusan became canon when it appeared in "Duel of the Droids," the seventh episode of the canon animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on November 14, 2008.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (Mentioned on datascreen)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Ruusan)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 (Slide 4)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Tarkin
- ↑ (Slide 1)
- ↑ Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- ↑ The Essential Chronology
- ↑ Darth Bane: Rule of Two