Ruusan was a planet located in the Ruusan system of the galaxy's Mid Rim that was orbited by three moons. During the Separatist Crisis, it was aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and, during the Clone Wars, one of its moons was the location of Skytop Station, a secret Separatist listening post. It was host to a number of ancient relics, strewn across its many historical battlefields.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ruusan made its first appeared in Star Wars canon in "Duel of the Droids", the seventh episode of the canon animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on November 14, 2008. It was originally created for the Star Wars Legends video game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, where it played a prominent role as the location of the powerful Force nexus known as the Valley of the Jedi. It was later revealed as the site of the final battle of the New Sith Wars, which served as the catalyst for the Ruusan Reformation that reorganized the Galactic Republic. Ruusan later appeared on the galaxy map included in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game, which was released in August of 2016. The roleplaying game placed the planet on grid square P-11.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (Mentioned on datascreen)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids" (First appearance)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- (First identified as Ruusan)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 (Slide 4)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Tarkin
- ↑ Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- ↑ The Essential Chronology
- ↑ Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia