Ruwee Naberrie was a human male from the planet Naboo. A member of the Naberrie family, he was the father of Sola Naberrie and Padmé Amidala. Amidala, the queen and later senator of their homeworld in the Senate of the Galactic Republic, was born under the name of Padmé Naberrie. During his lifetime, he was also a friend of Senator Onaconda Farr of Rodia. Through his elder daughter, he was the grandfather of Ryoo and Pooja Naberrie; through his younger daughter, he was the grandfather of both Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, as well as the maternal great-grandfather of Ben Solo. After the end of the Clone Wars, Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie attended Amidala's funeral in Theed.
Behind the scenesEdit
In deleted scenes for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, Ruwee Naberrie was established as the father of Padmé Amidala. He was portrayed by Graeme Blundell, who reprised the role for Amidala's funeral in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. His backstory was expanded upon in Star Wars Legends stories, but these stories are currently non-canon.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Star Wars: Force Collection (First identified as Ruwee Naberrie)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia