- "Not only are these people keeping tabs on what's happening in the black spots of the galaxy, but they're helping knit them back together again, too."
- ―Gilad Pellaeon
The Ryn Network or Ryn Syndicate (a.k.a. Gatherers) was an intelligence organization that was founded by a Ryn named Droma during the height of the Yuuzhan Vong War. The syndicate operated on the loosest possible implementation of the cell system, planting the often-ignored Ryn species within vital parts of the galaxy, where they would pick up on information that could later be put to use aiding the Galactic Alliance. Using a number of covert operatives who used their skills to leave hints and notes in places they were sure to be found, the Ryn Network led Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo to several bubbling hot-spots of Yuuzhan Vong infiltration and manipulation. With their aid, the Solos were able to solve the crises on Galantos, Bakura and Esfandia, at the same time improving relations with the Imperial Remnant.
- Force Heretic I: Remnant (First appearance)
- Force Heretic II: Refugee
- "Or Die Trying"—Star Wars Insider 75 (Mentioned only)
- Force Heretic III: Reunion
- The Final Prophecy
- The Unifying Force
- Revelation (Mentioned only)