- "We share this ryshcate in the same way we share our celebration of life."
"To the celebration of life."
- ―Traditional ryshcate toast
Ryshcate was a sweet, brown pastry/cake that originated from Corellia. It was used to mark special occasions and to remember the homeworld when Corellians were offworld. Mirax Terrik presented Corran Horn with a ryshcate as a peace offering after he was wounded on Talasea, beginning their courtship. One of the more well-known ingredients was quality Corellian whiskey, and it also contained vweilu nuts. Custo Ramak's famous deathbed work describing his life in Coronet City was entitled Nights of Ryscate and Diamonds.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (As "ryscate")
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25: The Making of Baron Fel
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Legacy of the Force: Fury (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 122 (RIT4, Galactic Rituals)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune