Rystáll Sant was a singer and dancer who performed with the Max Rebo Band, accompanying the group on more elaborate jobs. She had a long career that included singing in the palace of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt during the Galactic Civil War. Shortly before members of the Alliance to Restore the Republic rescued the captive Han Solo from Jabba's Palace, Sant and her fellow bandmates performed "Jedi Rocks" for Jabba's court. Her performance attracted the attention and affection of famed bounty hunter Boba Fett.
Personality and traitsEdit
Skills and abilitiesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Mara fans that have painstakingly freeze-framed all the palace footage have found a number of hopeful contenders: the redheaded dancing girl that flirts with Boba Fett, for instance. That's Rystáll."
- ―Pablo Hidalgo
Rystáll Sant first appeared in the 1997 Special Edition re-release of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, in which she was added into the dance number in Jabba's Palace. She was portrayed by dancer Mercedes Ngoh.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars LINE Webtoon
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- (First identified as Rystáll Sant)