- "Well...that bully has been scaring away my customers and making a mess. He really needs to be taught a lesson.
I'll see what I can do.
Thank you so much! I don't like the way he looks at me."
- ―Tiarsis and a spacer
Ryzer was a Human male who frequented the cantina on Tansarii Point Station during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Considered a bully, the cantina owner Tiarsis asked a spacer to help her intimidate the man, as he was scaring away customers and making her feel uncomfortable.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ryzer was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. In the game, his name was only seen as "Cantina Bully." However, the game's creature database appeared to give him the full designation as "Ryzer (Cantina Bully)."
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- ↑ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on July 25, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided directory tree files