|Height of average adult||
2.0 - 2.2 meters
Although mammals, the S'kytri hatched from eggs. Their wings, even though leathery looking, actually had a fine down of invisible feathers. Their skeletons were hollow, much like a bird's, which allowed them easier flight. Female S'kytri were born with green skin while males were born with blue. Any egg that was perceived to have a female with blue skin or a male with green was immediately killed. Their hair color ranged from moonlight blond to jet black, and their eyes from dark blue to light silver and every other color in between.
Behind the scenesEdit
Though continuity specifies that only blue or green-skinned S'kytri are ever born, the Ultimate Alien Anthology features an image of a red-skinned female.
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 1: Spiral, Part 1
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 2: Spiral, Part 2
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 3: Spiral, Part 3
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 4: Spiral, Part 4
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 5: Spiral, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Annual 1: The Long Hunt (First appearance)
- "ComicScan: Taken By Force" — Star Wars Galaxy 8
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Skye"; "S'kytri")