The SE-14r light repeating blaster, also known simply as the SE-14 pistol, was a light repeating blaster manufactured by BlasTech Industries designed to be disassembled and fitted with a scope. Greatly resembling the SE-14C blaster pistol, it was used by personnel of the Galactic Empire, including the Imperial Intelligence's death troopers, regular stormtroopers, and some officers.
- "Kallus' Hunt"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 4 (First appearance)
- "The Ballad of 264"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars 37: Imperial Pride
- "The Trouble at Tibrin, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 5
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Ultimate Sticker Encyclopedia (First identified as SE-14 pistol)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as SE-14r light repeating blaster)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Kallus' Hunt"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 4
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: Ultimate Sticker Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ An official decal distributed by Fathead shows a stormtrooper carrying an SE-14r.
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or between Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion, which takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fifth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.