The SE-44C blaster pistol, also known as the SE-44C officer's blaster pistol, was a blaster pistol manufactured by Sonn-Blas Corporation for the First Order. The pistol alerts the user with a vibrating pulser to indicate low ammunition.
General Armitage Hux carried a customized version of the SE-44C pistol issued to officers, which included a basic scope that could be used as a mount for larger scopes, an encoded serial mark for security tracking, and a replaceable perforated barrel head. The blaster's power cell is located behind the scope. The officers' version is also cast in dark plasteel.
Captain Phasma also carried a customized SE-44C pistol, polished with a chromium finish like most of her gear. She used this pistol to shoot at Resistance technician Rose Tico before being knocked down by Finn.
Behind the scenesEdit
The SE-44C is based on a third generation Glock 17 inside a FAB Defense KPOS carbine conversion kit (or one of the kit's imitations). Additionally, the triangular-shaped device on top of the blaster appears to have been based on an AR-15-style front sight, while the rear of the device is based on the rear sight adjustment of an M16A2.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Poe Dameron 24: Legend Found, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as SE-44C blaster pistol)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as SE-44C officer's blaster pistol)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ The First Order Stormtrooper pistol is based on a Glock 17 3rd gen.. The Parts of Star Wars (November 20, 2015). Retrieved on December 20, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars - Internet Movie Firearms Database. Retrieved on December 20, 2015.