The SE-44C blaster pistol, also known as the SE-44C officer's blaster pistol, was a blaster pistol manufactured by Sonn-Blas Corporation for the First Order. The pistol alerts the user with a vibrating pulser to indicate low ammunition.
General Armitage Hux carried a customized version of the SE-44C pistol issued to officers, which included a basic scope that could be used as a mount for larger scopes, an encoded serial mark for security tracking, and a replaceable perforated barrel head. Lasing chamber access pins is located on the side of the frame of the blaster and the power cell is located behind the scope The officers version is also cast in dark Plasteel.
Behind the scenesEdit
The SE-44C is based on a third generation Glock 17 inside a FAB Defense KPOS carbine conversion kit (or one of the kit's imitations). Additionally, the triangular-shaped device on top of the blaster appears to have been based on an AR-15-style front sight, while the rear of the device is based on the rear sight adjustment of an M16A2.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as SE-44C blaster pistol)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as SE-44C officer's blaster pistol)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ The First Order Stormtrooper pistol is based on a Glock 17 3rd gen.. The Parts of Star Wars (November 20, 2015). Retrieved on December 20, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars - Internet Movie Firearms Database. Retrieved on December 20, 2015.