- "Drop your weapons and come with us quietly!"
- ―A CSF police droid holding two suspects at blaster point
The SS-410 Police Special was a blaster pistol utilized by the Coruscant Security Force during the time of the Clone Wars that were fought between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
The SS-410 Police Special was a blaster pistol issued to the planet Coruscant's police droids for use in apprehending criminals, including instances where the droids deemed lethal force to be necessary. During the Coruscant mandatory blackouts, two police droids drew their blasters and attempted to arrest bounty hunters Robonino and Chata Hyoki for attacking a Republic Senator named Padmé Amidala. However, the bounty hunters managed to shoot and overwhelm the police droids.
Behind the scenesEdit
The droid blaster first briefly appeared in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series episode Lightsaber Lost, which aired on January 22, 2010. It appeared again in the episode Pursuit of Peace, which aired on December 3, 2010. Later, it was mentioned in the police droid entry in the online Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- (First identified as "blaster pistol")
- Endless Vigil (First identified as SS-410 Police Special blaster pistol)