|ST2 concussion missile|
|Usage and history|
Each of these launchers carried four ST2 missiles. The missiles were covered with a green energy shield while in flight and had orange exhaust flames. An ST2 missile was just over 1 meter long and as powerful as a standard proton torpedo. Their warheads were also armor-piercing. They had an optimum range of 300 meters and a maximum range of 700 meters. They were launched from ST2 concussion missile racks and cost 750 credits apiece.
- Rebel Dawn
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- A Credit for Your Thoughts"—Star Wars Gamer 2 (Mentioned only) "
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Jedi Search
- The New Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Starships of the Galaxy (2001)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 39 (MAN2, Weapons Manufacturers)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 80 (MIS1-4, Concussion Missiles)