ST 149 was a Delta-class T-3c shuttle that was used as a transport for Director Orson Krennic and his death trooper unit. Krennic chose the ship due to its unusual geometry, although he held no sentimentality for the craft. Captain Dunstig Pterro held a secret affection for the ship, even nicknaming it Pteradon.
Behind the scenesEdit
The shuttle was created for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, as "Krennic's shuttle".
The first appearence of ST 149 is a space scene where it appears as a tiny speck in the space, a reference to the first lines of The Star Wars: Story Synopsis, the first script of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope:
The eerie blue-green planet of Aquilae slowly drifts into view. A small speck, orbiting the planet, glints in the light of a near by star.".
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One, Part I
- Rogue One, Part III
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as ST 149)