ST 149 was a Delta-class T-3c shuttle that was used as a transport for Director Orson Krennic and his death trooper unit. Krennic chose the ship due to his appreciation for its unusual geometry, although he held no sentimentality for the craft. Captain Dunstig Pterro held more affection for the ship, nicknaming it Pteradon.
Behind the scenesEdit
The shuttle was created for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One, Part I
- Rogue One, Part III
- Rogue One, Part IV
- Rogue One, Part V
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as ST 149)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia