- "I'm not sure. Let's see what Hondo says about that."
- ―Sabo speaking against Maul and Savage.
Sabo was a male Weequay Pirate who served as a member of Hondo Ohnaka's pirate gang during the Clone Wars. He was captain of a Flarestar-class attack shuttle. Around 20 BBY, Sabo was one of the pirates that was given an offer by Darth Maul and Savage Opress to serve them in their conquest for power and takeover of Florrum. Sabo refused to betray Ohnaka and serve the brothers and was killed by Maul while Maul and Ohnaka were communicating by hologram. The Sith Lord used the execution to emphasize his warning to Ohnaka that there was a penalty for those that refused to serve him.
Personality and rraitsEdit
Sabo was loyal despite being a pirate, refusing to join Maul and Opress when he still worked for Ohnaka, a choice that he ended up paying for with his life.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy