- "Just like me, they're the last of the Jedi religion."
- ―Luke Skywalker
The sacred Jedi texts were a collection of books and scrolls kept within a uneti tree near the first Jedi Temple on the aquatic planet of Ahch-To. They were said to contain ancient scriptures, including the Aionomica and the Rammahgon, lost Jedi wisdom, and abilities. Shortly after the destruction of Starkiller Base, Rey encountered Jedi Master Luke Skywalker on Ahch-To and was drawn to the texts after failing to convince him to return to aid the Resistance. He explained to her that the texts, like him, were all that remained of the Jedi religion. After Rey left the planet in hopes of redeeming Kylo Ren, Luke attempted to burn down the ancient tree along with the texts, and was aided in the endeavor by the Force spirit of Yoda, though Rey had already taken them with her aboard the Millennium Falcon, unknown to Skywalker.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Last Jedi: Rey's Journey
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1