Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salacious B. Crumb was a Kowakian monkey-lizard who worked in the court of the crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure during the Galactic Civil War. Serving as a jester, Crumb had a unique deal with Jabba: If Crumb amused Jabba at least once a day, he would be allowed to eat and drink as much as he pleased; if he failed, he would be slain. Crumb lived in this manner for over a dozen years. Crumb was present when members of the Rebel Alliance rescued Han Solo, who was held as a prisoner of the Hutt crime lord. Crumb was killed during the rescue when the Rebels escaped their execution and destroyed the Khetanna.
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD (Appears in illustration only)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Salacious Crumb)
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- (First identified as Salacious B. Crumb)