Salacious B. Crumb was a Kowakian monkey-lizard who worked in the court of the crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure during the Galactic Civil War. Serving as a jester, Crumb had a unique deal with Jabba: If Crumb amused Jabba at least once a day, he would be allowed to eat and drink as much as he pleased; if he failed, he would be slain. Crumb lived in this manner for over a dozen years. Crumb was present when members of the Rebel Alliance rescued Han Solo, who was held as a prisoner of the Hutt crime lord. Crumb was killed during the rescue when the Rebels escaped their execution and destroyed the Khetanna.
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD (Appears in illustration only)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Salacious Crumb)
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- (First identified as Salacious B. Crumb)