- "You have impeccable credentials."
"And they're getting more impeccable all the time."
- ―Drikl Lecersen, to Admiral Parova
Sallinor Parova was a Human female who replaced Admiral Nek Bwua'tu as Chief of Naval Operations of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances. In 44 ABY, she also became a conspirator in a dual coup against the Imperial Remnant and the Galactic Alliance. She was later kidnapped by Han Solo, Rynog Asokaji,Wynn Dorvan, and Bwua'tu and taken to the Jedi Temple where they interrogated her. After she refused to tell them anything, she was killed by members of the Lost Tribe of Sith who had occupied the Temple.
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill (Mentioned only)