San was a common male name and surname. It was shared by:
- San Hill, Muun chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan.
- San Hill, the identically named Human who replaced him in the post.
- San Herrera, a Force-sensitive Human living in Cularin.
- Major Kurth San of the Thaereian military.
- Bentilais san Sk'ar, a Kaleesh general.
- Bley-San, a cantina owner in Tatooine.
- San’sii the Kursk, a Dark Jedi.
- San-kur-lor, a Tiss'shar business being.
- Ruu San, an Imperial woman (content cut).
- San, a Twi'lek droid salesman on Sel Zonn Station.
- Lu San, Gossam.
It was also used for:
- Abregado-san, the second planet in the Abregado system.
- Indu San, a system in the Outer Rim.
- San-Ni staff, a melee weapon.
- San-lampris and San-pilots, small fishes living in symbiosis with sando aqua monsters.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.